Today, I'm adding to the Fred's endorsement. Our little backyard pool cost me $30 and has saved us this summer. Rock on, Fred's! Those expensive Walmart pools have nothing on yours! Anyway, I'm posting pics of our pals loving the pool -- Ben and Riley Malone and Ellis and Anna Hartsel Hope (from different days). The kids yell silly things before they jump in, like "Geronomo pogo yoyo!" and "Polly wolly here I come okay now yeah!". My favorite pic is Anna Hartsel stretching out for her big jump in. You go, girl! There's also one of Leah sitting out when the splashing got to be too much for her, mad as a hornet - just keepin it real yall. I ignored her (after taking the pic, of course) and she was over it in no time, ready to play again. We so enjoy our pals!
No comments:
Post a Comment