Sharing another hymn (set to newer music by Indelible Grace). Love the words; hope you do too! Wish that I could share it with its lovely sound, but I don't know how to put a song on my blogsite yet :). If you don't have one of the CD's by Indelible Grace, go to their website and get one: igracemusic.com! Fabulous!
"I do not ask to see the way my feet will have to tread
But only that my soul may feed upon the living Bread
'Tis better far that I should walk by faith close to His side
I may not know the way I go, but oh, I know my Guide.
Chorus: His love can never fail, His love can never fail
My soul is satisfied to know His love can never fail
My soul is satisfied to know His love can never fail
And if my feet would go astray, they cannot, for I know
That Jesus guides my falt'ring steps, as joyfully I go
And tho' I may not see His face, my faith is strong and clear
That in each hour of sore distress my Savior will be near.
I will not fear, tho' darkness come abroad o'er all the land
If I may only feel the touch of His own loving hand
And tho' I tremble when I think how weak I am, and frail
My soul is satisfied to know His love can never fail."
1 comment:
Hi there friend. It has been a long time. It is good to see your beautiful family. I love reading how you guys are. It is amazing to see how much people and lives can change in just 10 years or so. It doesn't feel like it has been that long.
Dena
Post a Comment