



Okay, so they're not exactly ours, but don't get picky with me! Our dear friends (and next-door neighbors) Aaron and Mary Elizabeth Cordle welcomed their two little ones into the world on August 1st! Their little girl (Mary Claire) and boy (Philip Archer) are doing well, but are still in the hospital fattening up before they can come home. In the family pic, Aaron is holding Philip and Mary Elizabeth is holding Mary Claire. Leah and Luke have been so ready for them to get here. Leah, especially, has been quite impatient for the babies to get out of Mary Elizabeth's belly! Though I do think no one is quite as glad as Mary Elizabeth! Truly, I do believe that she had the most difficult pregnancy, and she didn't even complain! It was so hard not to worry about her and the babies, but Aaron was patient in answering my millions of questions so that I could know what to pray for them. I'm not going into the details, but it is such a praise that they are here and healthy! Thank you, God! And Mary Elizabeth is no longer an incubator confined to her bed! Even though she just had a c-section, she's more ambulatory than I've seen her in a long time. She's still healing, but should be feeling normal soon! Yeah! Praying friends, please ask God for: continued good health for Mary Claire and Philip, healing for Mary Elizabeth, emotional wellness as they wait at home for their babies, and success in managing twins when they get to come home. We are so happy for them. I can't wait to hold our babies!
2 comments:
Oh, I just love me some twins!!! When we have babies, I really want a pair!
Hey Jen. That is so sweet. Thank you so much for always remembering us. You guys were a blessing from God. When we were thinking of buying this house so many things worked out that it seemed like we were being lead here. Over the past several months we realized we were. We have said all along that we may not know Gods plan but we trust it. It sure makes it easier with friends like the werneths. Thanks again, Aaron, Mary-Elizabeth, Philip, and Mary-Claire.
Post a Comment