Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!


On Tuesday, Luke started kindergarten! My little boy is growing up! Weep, weep! He's attending Bayshore Christian School and his teacher is Terri Northcutt (who is just lovely!). His room was so cute that I wanted to go back to kindergarten myself! So far, his favorite things have been building with blocks and exercising. He did well and didn't miss me at all. Weep, weep! The other cute kindergartner (with the larger than life backpack :) is Luke's best bud Ben Malone. Sorry, Nichole, I had to tease you one more time about the backpack! Love ya! Sharing a few pics from his first day!

2 comments:

Busy Mom said...

Love the pics!! I'm glad your little man is enjoying his class. And he does have a precious teacher and class!! Post an end of the year pic too! I posted them side by side to see how the boys had changed over the year!!
(My friends all made fun of me b/c they knew I had taken the before school picture, of course, you have too!!)
amy

April Brown said...

WOW!! It is not possible that he is in kindergarten!! That is so great...Denise Wilson is great friends with Terri and has nothing but amazing things to say about her! I know he is going to have a great year. Oh, how I miss Bayshore...sob, sob :)