Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Busiest of Times!










I had a wonderful and very busy weekend! On Friday, I drove to Tallahassee to watch my high school pal Anne graduate from FSU with a doctorate in French. I know someone really smart! (No offense to the rest of you:). Seriously, I am so proud of her and glad I got to see 3 of my other pals from high school that night (Karen, Karen, and Heather). She will henceforth be referred to as Dr. Anne! I hurried back to Fairhope Saturday to go to Riley's birthday party and Tyler's 18th birthday party. 18th!!! Did you hear me? 18th!!! Sunday we went to Leah's ballet recital (precious!) and then celebrated Jason's birthday. What a full weekend, eh? I put the pics in sepia tone because I was feeling a bit nostalgic. That's probably Tyler's fault for growing up so fast! I believe the rest of May will be just as crazy with activity. Hold on tight, folks! I love all of the special events of this month, but am looking forward to the summer and our blank calendar. Each day we'll stay in our P.J.'s too long, wondering what to do and saying to ourselves, "Whatever we want to do, that's what!" Ah, summer...
P.S. The song is for my friend Karen M. (it's a song I first heard on Hope's blog and is now one of my fav's). Hope you like it, too! Happy Mom's Day, everyone!

1 comment:

The McNeills said...

Beautiful pictures. Leah looks like a little angel!