Saturday, May 30, 2009

End-of-Year Festivities!

Unbelievably (is that a word?), my little boy graduated from kindergarten this month! And my sweet nephew Tyler graduated from high school! Crazy, right? May was a whirlwind of activity with something on the calendar almost every day. Leah also had her end-of-the-year program at the preschool where she goes 3 days a week. Luke's cutest song was "Toe-knee chest-nut nose eye love you", and he did the motions with a perfectionism characteristic of him. However, his lips barely moved and he tried not to smile (so like his daddy!). Leah, on the other hand, sang loudly and did the hand motions to her songs with great drama. Could any two children be more different? (I know that is terrible grammar, but I don't know how to say it:) How fun they both are in their own special way! Hope you enjoy the new pics.








3 comments:

Jackie said...

Awww, so cute.

Courtney Cloud said...

Thank you so much for comment you left on my blog. I am so blown away by the kindness and compassion of others. I saw that you are living in Fairhope. My husband and I both grew up in Baldwin Co. He is from Robertsdale and I'm from Loxley. It's a small world. Thank you again for your prayers....

Beth Scott said...

Love it! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! Tyler graduating...wow...and Luke and Leah, just growing up so fast! They are precious!! Love ya girl!