Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oak Mountain Camping Trip

Okay, here's like a million photos from our camping trip. I have tons more, but had to choose some in a hurry. The slide show was giving me trouble, so I uploaded them this way. We had a great time and enjoyed our pop-up (I slept like a baby:). I would type more about the trip, but I have to clean my kitchen (it looks like an explosion went off), and gather things for the church garage sale. Hopefully, the pictures will tell the story! The new song is for my dad, and the memories of riding in his truck with him!



















3 comments:

The McNeills said...

Cute pics! Looks like you all had a fun weekend. Spring is a beautiful time in AL!

April Brown said...

I love all your pictures...it makes me miss everyone even more!!!

Cindy said...

Great pictures! I can tell you all had a blast together!!