Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Struggling a Bit...

While I'm so happy to be pregnant, I feel that my disposition is beginning to suffer. I'm nauseous, bloated, tired, and often quite irritable. I seem to fight this bad attitude all day long and the least little thing upsets me. I really, really don't want to be this grumpy person! I don't think hormones or even feeling badly is an excuse, but I'm asking for your prayers that I would enjoy my family daily (and that they would enjoy me:). I feel like sometimes I'm giving into negative thinking and dwelling on how I feel too much. So many others I love are going through so many really hard things -- why do I struggle so? Please pray that I would glorify God even when I don't feel well and that I wouldn't cry at every little thing!
“Is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don’t try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete” (James 1:2–4 LB).

No comments: