
Yes, we are expecting baby number 3! I may qualify for baby factory status soon; I certainly feel like one! This little pumpkin was quite a surprise, but we are very excited! We went to our first doctor visit today, and Michael and I got to see the tiny heartbeat. The baby doesn't look all that pretty right now (kind of like an alien mixed with a tadpole), but it was still so great to see that all was well! My projected due date is March 18th, which happens to be Heather Watkin's birthday (a dear friend that I've known close to forever) and Jeb Scarbrough's birthday. So if this baby does arrive then, it'll be in good company! Now that I've told you all, I can begin 9 months of complaining blog-style! Just kidding; I'll only complain every now and then:). Let's start with the Pro's and Con's of pregnancy:
Cons - my entire digestive system no longer works (you don't want me to expound on that); many of my jeans can't be buttoned already - seriously, already!; I have a superhuman sense of smell which would not be my choice if choosing superpowers; I produce a lot of saliva now which is super duper yucky!
Pros - I get to carry a new life inside of me (that never ceases to amaze me); the excitement of Michael and the kids is really fun; since I can't stand the sight of raw meat, I don't have to cook it; Michael has to clean the guinea pig cage for me - hee hee (evil laugh); I get to pick out fabric for the nursery - yay yay super yay (I love fabric so much that I've already started collecting swatches and it will be a long time before we know what we're having. It's a sickness, I know).
So there ya'll go -- you're up to date! I know that my use of parentheses, hyphens, and semicolons is wrong and probably drives you all crazy, but I can't help it. Hope you can love me anyway! Thanks for sharing in our joy (you two or three people who read this:). The Werneth clan is growing!
6 comments:
I read and i am excited for you guys!!
So excited for you guys! Blessings upon blessings.
Yea! Congrats!!
I love ya girl! I'm so excited for yall!
congrats jennifer! hoping you have a very smooth and healthy pregnancy!
Hoory for baby #3! If you want to complain about the digestive system thing, I am your girl...
Post a Comment