"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." 2 Corinthians 5:17
This post is for my mom-in-law, Joanne, who is so dear to me. I wanted you to know that I am so grateful for you and so excited about all that God is doing! I've put a new song at the top of my playlist as a dedication to you. It's one of my new favorites (thanks to Hope) and I hope that you love the words, too. Love you!
1 comment:
I LOVE that song! I had it as #1 on my playlist for a long time. it's still on there, but it's 2 now. Like you, I first heard it on Hope's blog a good while back. How does she always find such good songs before they come on the radio? Now they are playing it on the radio a little bit. I've heard it a few times.
Enjoyed Bible study today! You did a great job!!
Love ya!
Beth
Post a Comment