Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brrrrrrrrr!!!!

It's not every day in southern Alabama that your fountain freezes over, but we do have a few really cold days! I'm like a little kid and find things like icicles really cool. I haven't blogged in a while because there hasn't been anything radically exciting to write about. I'll give you an update, though. Luke is riding his bike with unabashed addiction each day. He has a loose tooth on the top that is starting to gross me out because it is crooked and dangling, and he won't let us pull it for him. He is reading simple books in school now, and is trying to finish each one quickly so that he can move up to the next one. In his words, he's "really firing!" He loves for Micheal to throw the football with him in the living room, and he sets up a scenario before Michael hikes the ball: "Alabama has 2 touchdowns, and Auburn has 4. We gotta win this one! Let's go!" I feel like he has grown up so much this year already, and that makes me sad and proud at the same time. Leah is running a fever right now (since last night) and seems to have caught so many illnesses this year. She keeps telling me that she's not sick anymore because she doesn't want to miss ballet. At the same time, she keeps asking for more Motrin because it tastes like bubblegum. Can't have it both ways, little Missy! Her days consist of eating and making messes. Seriously, she must tell me that she is hungry one hundred times a day! She also sings, talks to herself and pretends constantly. So much fun! Michael is finally done hunting deer (yay!), but has made mention of hunting pig later. PLLLLEEEEAAASSSE, NOOOOOO! He also keeps telling me that he wants us to have another child. Definitely not what I want, so I would covet your prayers about that. While you're praying :), please remember us as we travel to Florida next week. My mom is getting married on Valentine's Day, so we'll be driving down there and it is a long and difficult trip. I'll make sure to post pictures for your enjoyment. As for an update on me, I'm back in bible study at the church (yay!) and busy with home and kids. Laundry is my biggest nemesis, so I can't complain! When I want to avoid the laundry, I read a good novel (and try to avoid the urge to go to Target). I finished the twilight series, and would like a new book to read. Suggestions, anyone? Now to go wash some "drawers"....

1 comment:

Hope Atchison said...

Hey Jenn...I can so see you with another baby! I figured Michael would be the one not wanting another...you'll have to give me your reasons later :) Looking forward to camping again!

love you