This post is because Leah gives me so many occasions to take pics of her. And when I look at them I think of the words of one of my favorite Martina McBride songs: "Everybody knows that the sweetest thing that you'll ever see in the whole, wide world is a Happy Girl!"

Leah loves to lose at "Uno." Her favorite part of the game is when she doesn't have a color and has to draw, and draw, and draw... If she ends up with a big pile of cards, she's delighted!
Mr. Guinea Pig started to move when Leah was holding him. This look of terror on her face makes me laugh every time. This is basically how Slade (Sr.) looks the whole time he holds the guinea pig. Leah loves holding him, though.
Leah was so excited when "And Can It Be" came on the ipod while she was listening. She loves that song and once belted it out in Walmart for all to hear: "Amazing Love! How can it be? That thou my God would die for me!"
Leah plays well by herself, which is a wonderful trait. However, she often disappears for a while and we never know exactly what she's up to. Boy, do I have some stories! Anyway, today she came out sporting the pants that she took off of Luke's Build-a-Bear. They had to have been hard to squeeze into, but Leah's learned from me putting on my jeans. Yes, we have some skills! The best view was really from the back, but it was too risque to post. You can picture it though: Build-a-Bears need holes in their pants for their
2 comments:
She is a doll baby. I love her hot shorts. :)
Hey Jen, I love reading your blog! It is so fun to be able to keep up with your family. My mom said she saw you when she was in Fairhope. Thanks for praying for me! Things are going well here. I think she told you I am dating someone. it is really fun, but also really had at the same time:-) i am learning a ton up here. you should come for a visit sometime, maybe a girls trip with Leah:-)
Post a Comment