Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Our Vacation in Gatlinburg
Michael surprised me by offering to take the family to Gatlinburg during his time off at New Year's. To say that I was excited is a huge understatement! For those of you who know us well, you know that I love to go anywhere, anytime. Just give me 30 minutes and I'll pack a bag and be good to go! Michael doesn't like to fly or drive very far. He is happy when he is at home, the riverhouse, the hunting camp, or an Alabama football game. So the fact that this trip was his idea made me sooooo happy! We had a great time and I took a million pictures with my new camera. (I need to take a class because I still haven't figured it out). There are about 60 pictures here, so the slide show was a necessity. The pictures should tell the story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't decide what I want to do more...eat your delicious looking breakfast or sweet Leah's cheeks!!!
It seems like you all had such a good time! So glad you could get away.
Fun trip!!
I love the pictures! You must be a natural because they look great! I am so glad that Michael stepped out of his "comfort zone"!
Post a Comment