









Well, it was picture time again for the extended Werneth family! The last time that we took a picture together Luke was a baby, Jason and Leah weren't with us, and Tyler looked altogether different than he does now. And isn't he handsome now!? Christy took her camera with us to the Grand Hotel and she set it on the tripod for the group shot. It's a bit blurry because I lightened it up. If you don't like it, you can lump it! Whatever that means, anyway! (That comment is just for you, Hope!:). Taking pictures with my little clan is difficult (thanks to the stubbornly resistant Leah and Michael), but I'm glad that our photos are updated now. Check back in with me to see the less-refined, but much funnier birthday pics that I hope to post soon. I also need to post the photo of Michael and I that he says is "so gay." It is, actually, but it makes me laugh. So enjoy the nice pictures while they last!
1 comment:
I LOVE your pictures!! They are so...good. Christy did a fabulous job. Your little punkins are so precious!
Love ya,
Beth
Post a Comment