Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Stinker Leah

Leah gave me another nugget to share yesterday. I was putting on my makeup in front of my full-length mirror while she stood under me. At first, she was lovingly admiring herself and then she began to stare up at me. I was putting on mascara. "Wow, Mommy!" she exclaimed. "That's magic!" I laughed and she looked perplexed. Since my eyelashes are strawberry-blond, they are virtually invisible. But when I paint them with mascara, they do magically appear. So, actually, her logic is again impeccable. And let's face it, a little magic here and there couldn't hurt. I'll be waving my magic wand, I mean mascara wand, again tomorrow!

P.S. I've added my playlist (see left sidebar) to this blog (thanks Beth for your help). The songs will automatically start, but if you don't like the one that's playing, simply click on a different song. I'll try to change them periodically, though I'm not making promises. Hope you find at least one that you like!

2 comments:

Beth Scott said...

I know all about magically appearing eyelashes!! That's so funny. I've never thought about it as 'magic' before, but it really is, isn't it? :)
Glad you got your music on!!
Beth

Anonymous said...

we want to figure out how to do that!! How did you make the music come. :)