Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happily Full

I just ate dinner and had the most scrumpdillyousish dessert (or "bessert" as Leah calls it). I felt the obligation to pass on the recipe to all of you so that you can indulge yourself too. I found it when I was blog-hopping and landed on Darby's blog (don't know her, but I like her). Click on the link to her blog and then click on Frosted Banana Bars (scroll down for recipes on the right). If you have trouble, I'll do the work of typing the recipe out for you. Otherwise, I'll be lazy and let you find it. But, you should find it! Here's an endorsement: Big Daddy said that the icing would taste good on a turd. So funny, and a whole lot gross!

1 comment:

April Brown said...

You know you've hit a homerun when someone can think fondly about frosting on a turd :) I'll have to give it a try...I stalk Darby's blog everyday. I don't know her AT ALL but for some reason I really enjoy her!!