Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Remember When?
I'm just sitting here checking my email and listening to Carley and her pals talking in the other room. They came in here to borrow computer paper so that they could play M.A.S.H. as they munched on their second popsicle each (sorry Moms; it is before dinner:). How funny that kids still play the same games we did! I so remember doing that! Carley's latest fortune: "I'm going to marry Graham, live in a shack on the beach, be a hair stylist, drive a jeep, have Gracie as my best friend, and make one million dollars a second..." I love it! I won't burst her bubble yet by telling her what hair stylists really make! Leah's giggling right along with the older girls as if she knows what they're talking about. Every now and then she'll chime in with a random "how 'bout 5 million and twenty-two?" "how 'bout Riley?" She's having a ball too, but doesn't know why everything is so hilarious. Sweet girl times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment