Jeannine holding Katlynn
Luke racks up at the Family Fun Center! Tickets just poured out of one machine when he hit the bonus hoop!
Leah singing as Mee Mee plays the piano. All that they need is a tip jar and they could go on tour!

Do you think that my kids liked riding in Mee Mee's convertible?

Precious Katlynn -- we make 'em cute in my family!
Do you think that my kids liked riding in Mee Mee's convertible?
Precious Katlynn -- we make 'em cute in my family!
Katlynn with Jenny and Terry. They're already great parents!
The kids and I made another quick trip to FL so that I could see my pal Karen Bruce before she left for California. I missed the funeral of her mother because of tropical storm Faye and then stayed an extra day in FL to avoid driving in Gustav. Pesky tropical weather! I am glad that I got to see Karen and the rest of my high school pals as well. Karen and her brother David even sang a little for me (so that I could relive a childhood memory). Definately worth the long drive! The kids did remarkably well sitting in the car all day. And I didn't lose my mind either! The only exhausting part was staying one night at Mom's, then one night at Dad's, then Mom's, then Dad's. Whoa! Next time I'll just break it up two in a row, then two in a row! Ya'll know that planning things out is not my gift. But we had a great visit with both of them and the kids loved seeing their Mee Mee and Paw Paw! The big bonus of our trip was getting to meet my baby niece, Katlynn. We got to see her twice and I held her as much as I could! We had a very fun (and full) visit! Here are the pics I took! (Sorry high school pals, I didn't take pics of ya'll. No lack of love here for ya, though!)
1 comment:
Jennifer,
I love the new wallpaper! I wouldn't expect anything less from you. You are soo creative. Hey your kids look like they had a blast. I know your mom and dad loved the time with them. I love your moms car also she looks like a pretty cool mom.
love,
nan
Post a Comment