Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Love the Fall!

Leah and Clara, pretty in pink and ready for ballet.


Luke and Alex battle for the ball.
Slade, Merri Broxton, Luke, and Leah get creative on game day.
Boy, how I love it when the weather gets a bit cooler! Fall is my favorite time of year, though the season is short-lived here in sweet home Alabama. I would spend even more time outside if I didn't get a mouthful of love bugs each time I opened my mouth to speak. Can't stand love bugs! But, other than those annoying creatures, fall could not be more perfect. First of all, Luke is playing soccer again and I love going to the ballpark to watch the games. I'll try not to brag unnecessarily, but let's just say that you can call him "Luke Beckham" from now on. Leah absolutely lives for her little ballet class (although hopping on one foot is the hardest thing they've accomplished thus far). But what could be cuter than a bunch of chubby-bellied toddler girls tiptoeing around together? And college football is in full swing! Roll Tide! I love game days spent with friends. Truly, it's a great season!

1 comment:

Busy Mom said...

Amen sister!! I love fall too!! And i too can do without the love bugs!!