Michael just took the older kids to pick some blackberries, so I thought I'd give a quick update! Little Laney seems to change every day and is quite the little piggy. Her acid reflux must be improving because her disposition has improved as well. She is laughing and smiling often, and is much more content when she's awake. I have totally sworn off Walmart, and have begun shopping at Publix where the dog food costs more, but the checkers help you load your groceries! The bomb! Plus, the store is not as spread out, so I can get in and out in much less time. Thanks, Cindy, for the baby carrier suggestion. Laney likes shopping in the baby carrier, and I have concluded that she simply wanted to see all of the people and items too. Who wants to shop laying down, anyway? Ceiling fans are her best friends, and she laughs at and talks to them when they catch her gaze. At her two-month appointment a few weeks ago, she weighed in at a healthy 12 lbs. 5 oz. Her thighs are covered in beautiful rolls and her cheeks rest on her shoulders when she's in her swing or carseat. Big is beautiful - don't be jealous! I've decided to upload a couple of her more humorous pictures. They may not be her most flattering pictures, but they make me smile! I'm also posting a pic each of Luke and Leah that show just how ready for summer they are! I'm trying to plan our time a little more this summer so that a) the kids will be occupied and less prone to fight with each other (wishful thinking) and b) they will be better prepared for school next year. Please pray for me that I'll have a laid-back attitude that is joyful and fun, yet still maintain some order in my home. I'm not sure that I'm good at either of those things! Any tips are welcome! Pray mostly that I would love my children well when they are with me. I don't want to be easily irritated and I want to enjoy each day that I have with them. I know that I will enjoy staying home more and running around less. I hope that you all have a wonderful summer too!
p.s. I'm having a garage sale this Saturday, if you're local! Come take some of my junk home with you! Please!



4 comments:
So cute!!!! You guys sure do make pretty babies.
Laney reminds me so much of Michael in those pictures, which by the way are fantastic. Love the waterslide. I always welcome your suggestions and i love Nathaniel Timothy Andy said its growing on him
Sweet babies and great pictures!
Those are great summer pic's of the kids! Soooo cute!! Oh, and I'm glad the carrier helped with Laney!
Post a Comment