Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friends, friends, everywhere!









If my kids had to list their favorite things, you would simply have a bunch of names! Well, there would probably be some snacks on the list, too! Anyway, they love playing with their friends and never tire of spending time with them. I'm glad that they're at the age that I feel I can manage having some over. I even get to see Carley more in the afternoons and her friends come over to play or just lounge and watch the Disney Channel. She's becoming a little lady now! How time flies! Here are some pics of their buddies (although there are many I didn't have pics of right now:). The song is one of Luke's favorites. Enjoy the smiling young'uns!

2 comments:

April Brown said...

I love it! You are a great mom to have your home open all the time! If I've said this once to you, I've said it every time you post a picture of Leah, but I want to chew on her cheeks! She is tooo cute! Love her in the red leotardy outfit. Seeing her with Merri Broxton and Meg makes me smile! Sweet memories!!

Jackie said...

Hi Jennifer,
What cute pics of your kids! Simply adorable. And "Would You Go With Me" is one of my favorites too! It's how I've always imagined being proposed to.
Take care,
Jackie