Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just a Taste...

Michael and I took a lot of pictures in Florida, but I don't have time to upload them, so I chose just one. Leah was dressed up like a little bride and it makes me laugh that Michael sat her up on the bar for a picture with all of the beer bottles behind her! If only we had a rifle for her to hold! Anyway, the trip to Florida went well (thanks for praying), and Mom's wedding was very nice. We also had a great visit with Paw Paw and Jeannine and got to see my brothers Terry and Jason. Terry is married now and has a beautiful baby (Katlynn), so I held her and played with her as much as possible! I'll have to post pictures of that chunky monkey later! We also got to meet up with some of my high school friends (Karen, Heather, Angela :), and our kids played together. We packed everything in and I am tired! Gotta go get Luke ready for school now....

No comments: