
Isn't it precious and pitiful at the same time? Do you see how gi-normous my belly is?! It's a picture of him helping me while my tummy's hurting. How sweet is that? Also, on Sunday after church, I told Luke and Leah that I could really use a nap. They jumped into high gear: Luke turned off the lamp, Leah turned the fan on high (the way I like it), and Luke closed the doors to the bathroom where the sun was coming in ("I'm shutting off the sun!" he said). As they closed my bedroom door and left together, Leah said "Come on, Luke. Let's go play together so Mommy can rest." "Okay", he replied. Seriously? Does it get any better than that? I thought that the Brady Bunch song was going to begin playing in the background! I thanked God for sending me such thoughtful kids before dozing off. Of course, they are not always so kind or thoughtful, but I am so blessed! I can only wish that they'll be half this helpful when the baby comes! A girl can hope, can't she?
6 comments:
That is so sweet. I'm glad you were able to be thankful in the moment!
I especially love your red hair in the picture... PRECIOUS! :)
Sounds like you have pretty sweet kids. I'm sure they'll be awesome with the new baby. Glad you're starting to feel better!
So sweet!
Adorable. What sweet kids!
this is so sweet. I think they are a product of their loving, giving mom and you are setting a great example before them. I don't even know your children, but I am convinced that they are going to be an awesome big brother and sister.
wow, now that is why you should not have your kids as close together as mine.
Post a Comment